But the long, dry winter has made the soles of your feet look dry, cracked, causing them to be unattractive and even uncomfortable.
In this article we will discuss a new innovative product that is designed to make your feet soft as a baby‚Äôs.
It is called Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation for Feet Peel with a lavender scent. It has a secret formula made up of top-quality ingredients and 17 natural extracts that will exfoliate your feet leaving them soft and smooth.
Baby foot reviews are causing lots of hype because of all of the positive results. The question is are you ready to have the worlds softest feet because its possible with Baby Foot.
But before we begin to discuss how this product can give you baby feet results, we need to understand why our feet need this product.
- 1 Why are my feet dry?
- 2 Baby Foot Reviews
Why are my feet dry?
Our skin‚Äôs driest part of the body is found on the soles of our feet. There are a few reasons that can make the driest part of the body even drier.
The soles of our feet don’t have any oil glands to keep our feet naturally moisturized and supple. Our feet rely entirely on moisture from our sweat glands. That is why our feet tend to be smellier than the rest of our body. But the majority of us don’t have smelly feet because our feet sweat enough to moisturize them which leaves them dry, cracked and with disgusting flaky dead skin.
Another reason that we have dry feet might be because we suffer from a medical condition such as diabetes or Athlete‚Äôs Foot. One of the side effects with Athlete‚Äôs Foot and diabetes is extremely dry feet.
Also, as we age we tend to lose blood circulation and our body begins to produce less collagen, leaving our feet extremely dry. The lack of blood circulation and collagen leaves our feet looking parched and cracked.
Often, the methods used for removing excess dry skin on our feet, are filing or shaving off dead skin on our feet. Filing and shaving actually creates more dead skin, leading to unsightly cracked heels.
Since we can’t easily see the soles of our feet, they are often forgotten about, hence they don’t receive the tender love and care they so dearly need.
No matter the cause of your dry feet, you can restore your feet to your youth by using Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation for Feet Peel. This fantastic product can cure any aliments causing the world’s driest feet, by their specially formulated baby foot peels.
What should I expect with the Baby Foot Peel?
One of the main ingredients in the Baby Foot Peel is a natural fruit acid that doesn’t harm your skin, as other acids do. The natural blend of fruit acid, as soon as applied, begins to penetrate into the layers of dead skin cells on your feet, causing them to break down. It will make the layer or layers of dead skin pull away from your healthy skin, allowing you to easily peel the dead skin away leaving you with ‚Äòbaby feet‚Äô results.
How does it work?
- The plastic bootie for your feet contains a mixture of ingredients, including salicylic and alpha hydroxyl acids such as citric, glycolic and lactic acids. These acids are considered to be mild peeling and exfoliate agents but when combined they become a powerful tool at peeling different layers of skin.
- When you place your foot in the plastic bootie, the salicylic acid begins to penetrate the oily surface on your foot, which is called the epidermis. This will leave the layer of dead skin exposed.
- Once the epidermis is exposed, the fruit acids – A.K.A as the alpha hydroxyl acid- begins to work on the next layer. These acids begin to eat away at the desmosomes. (Desmosomes are a fiber that holds all your dead skin together) This acid focuses on the deep layer of dead skin cells, allowing the skin to easily peel away.
Just a word of caution, it can be shocking to see how much dead skin will peel off your feet. The whole process will take about two weeks for all of the dead skin to peel off, after applying the Baby Foot Exfoliate. The process is often described as disgusting but also, gratifying, as you see your baby soft feet appear from under the layers of peeling dead skin.
Who should use the Baby Foot Peel?
Anybody that has feet, men and women alike, since all of us suffer from dry feet and the baby foot ingredients will benefit each one of us. Baby foot ingredients will leave you with the smoothest and softest feet.
Who shouldn’t use Baby Foot Peel?
- Babies, as they already have baby feet and don’t need to soften their adorable little feet.
- Pregnant women, in case the ingredients enter the blood stream though a small cut or wound.
- If you have a small wound or infection on your feet, you shouldn’t use this product until it has completely healed to avoid irritation.
- If you have allergies to other skin care products, it is advised to apply a small dab to your skin and observe for 24-hours before using. Watch for any soreness, redness or itchiness to the area where applied.
How Can I Use the Baby Foot Peel?
It is a sixty-minute treatment. So make sure you have a good movie to watch on the TV or listen to relaxing music with the lights dimmed and un-wind as the Baby peel gets to work.
- It is highly recommended to soak your feet in warm water, 10 minutes before placing your feet in the plastic booties.
- Cut open the top of the booties.
- Place your feet carefully in the Baby Foot booties and tape them up. It is suggested to tape around your ankles, as it will hold on better and not slip off.
- If desired you can place a pair of fuzzy socks over the booties. The socks shouldn’t be very tight, they will just help keep your feet warm and prevent the booties from slipping off.
- Avoid walking around the house for the 60-minutes, to avoid slipping and falling or causing the booty to burst.
- Rinse your feet off and dry them.
When will I see the results?
You won’t see any results immediately after removing the booties. You will notice results, about 3-6 days after applying the booties, as your skin begins peel. It will not be very attractive to look at your feet during the dead skin shedding period and it can gross others out. For this reason, it is recommended to wear socks until all your dead skin has peeled off.
Your feet should be restored to their natural beauty by at least 2 weeks time.
It will remove most calluses; all of your dry cracked akin and if you were suffering from Athlete‚Äôs Foot it can cure you from this aliment.
Baby Foot Reviews
As is true with most skin care products, they are only as good as the ingredients they contain and Baby Foot Peel is no exception, containing top quality natural extracts that will leave your feet softer than a baby‚Äôs.
Here are some of the top-quality Baby Foot ingredients:
Lactic Acid: It is often derived from milk, fruit and plants. Lactic acid is often called nature‚Äôs secret exfoliator, as it quickly removes dead skin cells and improves skin texture. It is often used in chemical peels because it is gentle on all skin types and helps to hydrate the new skin.
Castor Oil: Castor oil provides an endless amount of benefits for our skin, but especially for our feet. Castor oil increases blood circulation, which means new skin growth and prevents moisture from escaping from our feet. Also, it helps to soften and remove calluses, warts, blisters and corns. It is rich vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids that helps regenerate damaged skin and cells.
Malic Acid: Malic acid is derived from apples and considered to be a natural exfoliate for your skin. It is extremely beneficial in loosening dead skin and exposing the new skin that was hiding beneath it. Malic acid can be found in most chemical peels as it very gentle on the skin.
Citrus Grandis Peel Oil: This oil is derived from grapefruit peel and provides many benefits for your skin. It removes skin toxins, helps to improve circulation hence improving your skin and healing dry, cracked feet. It also is a natural cure for athlete‚Äôs foot; it can eliminate most skin infections or irritants.
Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract: This oil is extracted from the sage leaf; beside s having fragrant aroma it provides many medicinal benefits that can used topically or orally. Sage oil helps to regulate the oil glands production that often causes dry feet. It also helps stimulate new skin cell growth.
Hedera Helix: Derived from English Ivy and best known as a cure for a sore throat. It is actually considered to natural antiseptic for all types of skin infections, including athlete’s foot.
Salicylic Acid: It helps dissolves oil and can penetrate into the pores of the driest skin. Salicylic acid is a professional at exfoliating your skin by removing the dead skin cells. It also improves the skin‚Äôs overall health and prevent skin scaling and cracking from happening in the future.
Pros and Cons of Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation for Feet Peel
After reading about Baby Foot Peel, it sounds too good to be true. As we can see, it contains some serious ingredients that guarantee Baby Foot results. It has been designed to work as a natural peel without all of the side effects that are often associated with chemical peels.
Another bonus is that it is suitable for almost all feet with the exception of babies, as they already have baby feet. The 17 natural extracts will exfoliate your feet leaving them feeling softer than a newborn babies. But what are the pros and cons of this innovating product?
- It actually does what it promises to do. It leaves your feet soft as a baby‚Äôs soft feet. It will leave your ugly, dry cracked feet looking and feeling wonderful. You will love your new feet.
- Your feet will remain soft and supple up to six months after using the product.
- It can easily be purchased online and most department stores throughout United States.
- If you are suffering from Athlete‚Äôs Foot, this product will help you to end your battle with Athlete’s Foot.
- Baby Foot Peel is very easy and simple to use and the lovely lavender scent is very soothing to the soul.
- The results are not observed immediately, but will take up to 2 weeks for your new skin to appear.
- It some it can be disgusting to see the skin peeling off their feet, but it is only temporary and the results will be fantastic.
- It can cause a slight allergic reaction with some skin types. If you are sensitive to other skin care products, do a 24-hour skin text before putting your feet in the booties.
Our feet carry us from one place to another, they connect us to those around us and bear our body weight with every movement we make. They contain one-forth of the bones in our body and contain over 7,000 nerve endings. But most people consider our feet as a low priority when compared with the rest of our body. Isn‚Äôt it time to show our feet how much we appreciate everything they have done for us and do for us?
The best way to show our feet how much we love them is to use Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation for Feet Peel with a relaxing lavender scent. Let your feet be born again and be younger, softer and healthier than they have ever been.
We know our feet would walk 500-miles for us because they have done so by walking thousands of miles already. Are you willing to say thank you to your feet for all the miles they have walked and will continue walking for you by using Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation for Feet Peel?